1 Genesis 1: 1-4
- In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
- And the earth was without form, and void: and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
- And God said, let there be light: and there was light
- And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
In the beginning was, thus darkness and the Spirit of God
In the beginning there was even the Word.
- In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
2.The same was in the beginning with God.
- All things were made by him: and without him was not anything made that was made.
- In him was life: and the life was the light of men.
5.And the light shined in darkness: and the darkness comprehended it not
In the beginning there was the Spirit of God and the Word that first was a thought. This thought or plan had life and was light. God’s plan was light and life, but because the darkness there was an interaction between darkness and light. But only God master this interaction completely to the victory of light. The development of the creation becomes a decision process between darkness and light that God had to watch over. The first step in this decision process was when the sin came into the world.
The sin was the darkness in spiritual perspective. In the men could the darkness work because
Freedom of choice. But God have a plan to take the men to light. God had a plan to save the world, because the sin was a fact. God had a plan to let light come in the men and drive out the darkness
God give Moses the law
But sin comes in the picture and even because the law (Paul). But God foresee everything what happen and direct the development of the world to a definitely goal. In this plan can everybody have a mission? God’s plan to save the world was a long time a secret (mystery). The mystery was manifested for the Christians. The message is mercy in Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 3: 2-21
The men got a possibility to self come to God because the faith in Jesus Christ (Eph 3: 12)
The death was overcome according to God’s plan through the death and resurrection by Jesus Christ (Acts 2:23-24)
In God’s plan envisages the men who will be saved (1 Pet 1:2). God give them faith and patience on the way towards the final salvation.
Jesus Christ appearance on earth was a turning point in God’s plan for the men.
- The men can come to God
- God’s kingdom begin to come on the hearts of the men through Jesus Christ (Luke 17: 20-21)
- The Christians get The Holy Ghost who help them towards the final salvation according to God’s plan (2 Koru 13:13)
- The mystery of God – Christ manifests (Col 2:2-3) (wisdom and knowledge) (Mat 11:25-27) (Ef 5:31-32) (Christ and the church)
The mystery of the religion (1 Tim 3: 16) No difference between Jews and the other world before God
- Release from law
- God’s plan finishes (Rev 10:7), (Rev 11:15)
The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ: and shall reign forever and ever. God’s plan the salvation of the World like the head of the family manage the affairs of his Family. The picture can be applied like administration of God’s grace.
John 6: 27 The food
John 2: 28 God’s face
Luke 17: 20-21 God’s Kingdom
1 John 1:2 eternal life